THE USER, as a consumer and user, enjoys warranties on the products that can be purchased through this website, in the terms legally established for each type of product. Crow Bicycles extends the warranty period up to 6 years in total both in Europe, USA and Canada in all its bicycles:
- For possible defects of structural material or manufacturing defects in frames and forks from the date of invoice, Including stays and chainstays for bikes with double suspension.
- Does not include forks and suspension parts.
- Only for the first user/owner (does not apply to subsequent owners).
- Only for defects in material and workmanship that existed at the time of delivery.
- User pays for rebuild, shipping and possible customs charges (if applicable)
- They conform to the description made by THE SELLER and possess the qualities presented on the website.
- They are suitable for the uses for which products of the same type are normally intended.
- They present the usual quality and performance of a product of the same type and which are fundamentally to be expected of the same.
When this is not the case with respect to the products delivered to the CUSTOMER, the CUSTOMER shall proceed as indicated in the section "Return of defective products or error in shipment".
However, some of the products that are marketed on the website, could present non-homogeneous characteristics as long as these derive from the type of material with which it has been manufactured, and therefore, will be part of the individual appearance of the product, and are not a defect.
On the other hand, it could be the case that the USER acquires on the website a product of a brand or manufactured by a third party. In this case, you have the possibility to contact the brand or manufacturer of the product directly to find out how to exercise your legal warranty rights during the two years following the delivery of such products.
Whoever the warranty right is exercised with, THE USER must have kept all the information regarding the warranty of the products (invoice and warranty).