GRAVITAL UL 2
The perfect balance.
If you were looking for a bike with a dedicated gravel top-class groupset from Shimano, the GRX 800 series, and in a package with an ultra-light carbon fiber frame and fork, this is your bike.
The best of the top carbon technology with its magical impacts absorption and absolute agility to nail it in the most technical sections of your gravel rides.
Some elements such as color, graphics, components, etc. may change as we refine our product from the marketing materials used on this page to final production. If so, a product with similar characteristics will always be offered.
Weight: 13.5 Kg / 30.2 Lbs
Material: Carbon Frame / Carbon Fork
Crow Geometry Metric
▪ WEIGHT - 13.5 Kg / 30.2 Lbs
▪ FRAME - CROW Gravital UL Carbon
▪ FORK - Crow FRK CF
▪ SHIFTERS - Shimano GRX 810 1x11
▪ BRAKES - Shimano GRX 810
▪ DISC ROTORS - Shimano RT-54 160mm
▪ RD - Shimano GRX 810
▪ FD - w/o.
▪ CASSETTE - Shimano CS-M7000 11-42 11s
▪ CHAIN - KMC X11
▪ MOTOR - Fazua Ride 50 Trail
▪ CRANKS - Miranda Classic Plus
▪ CHAIN RINGS - Miranda 38T
▪ WHEELS - Shimano GRX 570
▪ TIRES - Schwalbe G-One Bite or Allround TLR
▪ TIRE SIZE - 700x40
▪ HANDLEBAR - Ritchey Comp Beacon
▪ GRIP - Ritchey WCS Pave
▪ STEM - Ritchey WCS 4-Axis
▪ SEATPOST - Ritchey 2-Bolt
▪ SADDLE - Essax Eón CrNi